Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 8

Nothing done. I really can't get down to work right after exam. So, today was my day-off with really lots of anime. I did my household chores, too.
My room is clean from literature books already and there are fewer Social science books.
I have got no one to go out with. But now I have a great anime-show to watch. I planned to watch it for some YEARS and here I go.
Overall, I found out that I am totally non-active, unsociable person. I lack willpower and self-appraise. I stopped talking to myself. I guess it was better when I did.
You know what is the difference between school and life? In real life you have no one to tell you where you made a mistake and no one to praise you for your results, no one to help you. Everything that I learned in school is fake. And it seems I have no reason to think about it and keep moving on. Except I'm not sure what to do.

No comments: