Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 21

I forget things. I do, really.
My English sucks. I got only 80 points for it. I appealed and there were mistakes. Damn it. So, it is not right when I say "At history" when I mean a lesson at school? And think requires "about" and not "of"...
Tomorrow exam will determine my life. And I only learned till 17th century and I know 20th century erm... not good.
Today I talked to a lot of people. I'm making some social progress. Ah, I got acquainted with a guy who sure is studious X) (I'm sorry if you ever will read this, but you are kinda like that). Though, he did not give me such an impression.
And I spent many hours (or so it seemed) with a guy I've known for a little less than a month. He paid for a part of my ice-cream. lol. When he was getting of the carriage in the underground I thought he would kiss me for a second. Haha, I know you read this X) That's ridiculous, right?
So, now it is 83+67+45+80 = 275 And it is an average. I mean I asked about 10 people today. They all have more or less but around 300.
Oh my, I want to be a student already. But I can't believe this will end tomorrow. And I always get a worse mark than I hope for. Ehems.
Damn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why it's ridicuous? That's absolutly normal. You know, I thought that you can feel like this about me) You're a really good person, so I just don't want to hurt you. That happened a couple of times with me (well... actually it happened every time) when I dated with some girls (actually there were only 2 girls in my life) who I thought I felt in love with and later found out that I actually didn't (too many "actually", heh). I brought them pain and that was painful for me also. And that pain is not worth it. I don't like to hurt good people and lose friends because of my stupidiosity and some hormones that struck into my head and told me: "Heeey, big fella! C'mon, do it! Everything will be fine! What's bad in one little kiss?", etc.

I hope that you will be studing with me) If everything will be too bad... well, in both cases we can go somewhere together and have fun) Don't worry) If you want, we will talk about this in real life or ICQ later)
I know that everything above may sound stupid... but I'm quite a stupid person, really x)

funny jokes said...

Best Grandparents Meme

funny jokes for adults
Bad joke of the day
Best jokes ever
Clean silly jokes
Tell me a funny joke
That's the joke
Cheesy Jokes