Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 2

Here it is. I have 2,5 days to prepare for the exam. It will be on Monday, the 7th. Tomorrow I'll go and re-apply for MSLA (Academy ^__^), then take a paper in MSLU and tadaaan - I'll go to the lecture.
Today I did nothing except (in order):
1. went shopping;
2. posted in blogger about motivational stuff;
3. read my diary from a year-ago-time and realized that I wanted to enter the University for so long (that's why I better try hard or regret it forever);
4. ate cheese (I'm crazy about it);
5. installed new version of Licq, but it got the same error as the last version, so I tried to install pidgin, and it didn't work at all (Help me, oh please T0T);
6. saw 3 episodes from OHSHC;
7. read a novel by the first poet/writer (yup, I'm still on the first one).

I found out that it won't work for me what I tried to do till the present. I read compositions and critics and that made me sick. So now I read original works and analyze them myself. I just should know what themes and problems are in here and when I read the text I see them. I will try to do it myself.
Ha-ha...
Please, make a bet with me that I will succeed everywhere. Plea~se.

No comments: