Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 15

This is getting serious. Exams are going in a row and only one ep today.
I'm not gonna make it to the School of Economics. Those tests are erm... 26/50 is my best result.
I have to succeed and enter at least one of these universities but... No "but"s here! I will be a student this year. I will be!
So, one pre-exam lecture (like consultation or something), two tests, one anime episode, strange food made by me, half a book on history and some good time on youtube. I found one awesome guy here.
So it will be history tomorrow. One hour for 50 questions. That is ok. It is not 250 that I will have the day after tomorrow. Oh, that's that late already! Gonna get some sleep now. Sleep is good. By the way, the exam will be on 11 a.m. So cool! It is not 9 a.m. the day after tomorrow. Yay for School of Economics and its late exams!

No comments: